From the mouths of black folks

Checking the viability of twitter as a filter for interesting links, I find that #DNA consists mostly of repetitive, Portuguese-language spam for some Brazilian musician, and, while better, #genetics is not lacking in (in a few instances amusing) noise:
GinaMichelley I really liked this guy and then last night I found out he had the sickle cell trait and now I don't wanna talk to him anymore. #genetics

twinghost03 #iconfess I have tourettes and A.d.d. With a touch of schizophrenia...so I say and do the most random shit.blame #genetics *oh well fuck it*
#genomics looks comparatively free of unburdenings by urban youths. Other searches of varying utility: #anthropology, #genes, #genome, #evolution, #paleo, #archaeology, #science, #health, #brain, #eugenics, #racism, #history, #genealogy, #ancestry.

No comments: